Who Are You?

August 27, 2014

  • Do you know who you are ?  
  • Do you know what you want ?
  •  Do you dream dreams that give you hope?  
  • If you haven't gotten a chance to meet yourself, isn't if time you did ?  

Some of us are like stray cats trying to find our way, trying to see if we even want to pursue our dreams or just keep dreaming.  Ask yourself: 
  •  how's life now? 
  •  will it provide me the life I really want?
  • Am I reaching my full potential ?
  • Do I love what I do ?
  • Is this my passion, or do I have a passion for this ?



Like these questions make sense. right ?   Sometimes its the reason why we are good. great or XXtraordinary.  It's okay to be certain of yourself, you don't have to be overly cocky or arrogant.  Compliments are gifts of encouragement. confirmation, or the chameleon that you present.  Let you energy GLOW and radiate the world to "B.E" (beauty especially).  There's no other like you, center your energy and flow lightly.  You've just been XXposed by XXposurhair.

No comments:

Post a Comment